No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Scottish Masters of St. Andrew Quadrilateral Flap Apron
Scottish Masters of St. Andrew Quadrilateral Flap Apron -í‚_Rectified Scottish Rite RSR
The apron is 12.75 inches wide x 11.25 inches high. The apron has a white centre with a 1.25 border of apple green tape. The flap has an apple green centre and is bordered with a scarlet tape 1 inch wide. The top of the flap has a scarlet edge .75 inches. There are 3 rosettes, one on the flap two on the body at each side, also scarlet.
- Masonic Scottish Masters of St. Andrew Apron apron with flap (bib)
- Sizeí‚_12.75 inch (32cm) wide x 11.25 inch (28.5 cm) high
- Also available in Imitation Leather and Lambskin
- Redí‚_ribbon rosettes with matching molded centers
- Greení‚_polyester fabric lining on back with pocket
- Matching green polyester 40 inch long adjustable waist belt with golden metal snake fastener and adjuster (perfect for waist line of up to 55 inch)